Designer BlogsHomeThe TeamEmail UsThe Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Introducing Lara!

We are so excited to announce that we have added a new designer to our team! Lara joined us about two weeks ago. Up until now she's mainly been focusing on her custom invitation and announcement business but has recently decided to move into blog designing as well. We couldn't be more thrilled! Lara has a unique modern style that is sure to please the clients she works with. You can learn more about her by checking out our "about" page here.

We are hoping adding a fourth designer to the team will help shorten the queue wait and help us move through orders more quickly.

Be sure to request Lara on your next order!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have been Lara's first client and i have to say I was very impressed. Laras quick reply to my queries, her friendly professional manner helped create my blog design that I am so happy with :)
    Daniele

    ReplyDelete