Designer BlogsHomeThe TeamEmail UsThe Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Premade for Blogger AND Wordpress!!

Check out are newest premade, Joy....



And are you ready for this? It can be purchased for Blogger AND WORDPRESS.org!! No additional cost for Wordpress.org either! You do need to have your Wordpress.org site already set up, or you can have us help you for an extra $50. This is the only one available for Wordpress.org so far but I hope to get some more up very soon so be sure to keep checking back. So excited!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I can't wait until I'm at the top of the queue for my custom design :) You guys are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this design still available? I can't seem to locate it anywhere. How much is it? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately this design is no longer available. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete