Designer BlogsHomeThe TeamEmail UsThe Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free Christmas Backgrounds!!

I don't know about you, but November is flying by for me!!!! Next week is Thanksgiving and then come Black Friday the Christmas Tree is going up. YAY! So how about some Christmas-y goodness for your blog too?!

Here are some samples of what we've got in store for you in our Freebie Department:






There are lots of fun choices for everyone's design tastes -- We've got scrappy, shabby, graphic and funky designs. Happy holidays everyone, now go deck that blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I guess it's that time of the year.

    Thanks for reminding us that it's time to get into the spirit of the season.

    Krizia stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! Thanks! found you via SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a great job! I have a fried who's looking for a designer... I"m going to pass your web address along to her!

    ReplyDelete